Website Winston Strawn
The Temporary Attorney Recruiting & Development Assistant position will assist the Manager of Attorney Recruiting & Development with the attorney recruitment and hiring process for the Dallas office. Employment will begin in March and continue through September.
To view the full job description and to apply online, please visit: https://careers2.winston.com/viRecruitSelfApply/ReDefault.aspx?Tag=5e840e14-048a-4625-9b42-d6f6520199c7 or contact Ginny Baker, Dallas Recruiting Manager, at email@example.com for additional information.
- Assist with all aspects of law student, entry-level, judicial clerk and lateral associate hiring for the Dallas office
- Input and/or monitor candidate application information in recruitment database and route resumes to attorneys as appropriate
- Prepare on-campus interviewing materials for attorneys and organize, track, and post interview materials
- Prepare and send interview schedules, greet applicants, solicit feedback on candidates, and prepare interview files
- Prepare surveys, maintain information in charts, and provide statistical data as requested
- Provide support in the planning and execution of the Dallas Summer Associate Program, including but not limited to orientation, training, social events, budget management, assignment tracking, performance evaluations and summer associate file preparation. Attend Summer Associate Program events as needed
- Process all candidate and incoming associate expense reimbursements
- Create and maintain filing system for active/inactive applicant files
- Assist with planning Quarterly Associate Happy Hours, office-wide Welcome Receptions and other events by communicating with outside caterers, and internal conference services and facilities departments
- Assist with special firm wide projects and provide administrative support as needed