Website King & Spalding
King & Spalding, a leading global law firm, is currently seeking a Senior Coordinator or Manager to join our Recruiting team in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Houston, or Austin. The Recruiting department offers the opportunity to join an innovative and collaborative team focused on coordinating recruiting programs for associates, including summer associates, first years, judicial clerks, and lateral associates.
The firm offers a generous total compensation package with bonuses and raises awarded in recognition of individual merit-based performance. Eligible employees may participate in King & Spalding’s comprehensive benefit program including health and wellness plan, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a health savings account, a 401(k) plan, profit sharing plan, discount programs, and a substantial Paid Time Off (PTO) program.
We are proud of our remarkably cohesive culture, which now encompasses more than 2,000 lawyers and business professionals in 22 offices worldwide. We seek to attract and develop the very best talent to work with us.
King & Spalding LLP (K&S) is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all state, federal, and local laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other status protected by applicable law.
To apply visit: https://jobs.jobvite.com/kslaw/job/o7idffwB
Candidates will have the following responsibilities for our California, Texas, and Denver offices:
Summer Associate Program
- Communicate with incoming summers regarding start date, moving, housing.
- Conduct orientation for the summer associates.
- Arrange and execute summer social events.
- Manage summer mentoring program.
- Prepare evaluation materials for summer associate reviews.
- Track work assignments, evaluation of same, and provide data to all relevant parties.
- Coordinate OCI process from start to finish, including resume selection, OCI schedules, callback meetings, callback days, extending offers, and tracking our callback, offer and accept rates.
Fall Recruiting / On-Campus Interview Program
- Prepare registration materials for on-campus interviewing at law schools. Coordinate OCI dates across offices. Make arrangements at law schools for on-campus interviewing.
- Coordinate OCI process, including resume selection, OCI schedules, callback meetings, callback days, extending offers, and tracking callback, offer and accept rates.
- Prepare evaluation summaries of recruits.
- Design and arrange for on-campus events throughout the year.
- Provide top-notch recruiting experience from start to finish, from initial touchpoint to offer acceptance and onboarding.
- Review candidate resumes, coordinate interview schedules, and assess interview evaluations.
- Produce appropriate correspondence and maintain accurate records.
- Source lateral candidates through various methods including associate referrals and recruiters.
- Respond to inquiries from candidates and search firms regarding open positions.
- Manage the maintenance of the recruiting database (LawCruit).
- Design and schedule orientation meetings for new lateral attorneys.
- Coordinate introductions for new attorneys.
- Assist in the preparation and management of budget categories that are directly relevant to the summer and fall recruiting programs.
- Analyze information regarding summer and fall recruiting data.
- Participate in firm-wide recruiting initiatives.
- Other projects as requested.
Successful candidates are detail oriented, efficient, and have the capacity to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast paced environment. Candidates should have experience and motivation to contribute to our growing team. Candidates must demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of personnel. Candidates are required to have a college degree; 4+ years of experience in legal recruitment is preferred.