Website Foley & Lardner LLP
Foley & Lardner LLP is searching for a Legal Recruiting Specialist to manage summer associate and entry-level attorney recruiting for primarily the firm's Texas and Colorado offices. The Legal Recruiting Specialist interfaces regularly with partners, associates, law school representatives and candidates, and is a proactive representative of the firm. The Legal Recruiting Specialist will travel to other offices and law schools in the region as necessary.
This position is posted for Houston and Dallas.
To apply, please visit: https://careers-foley.icims.com/jobs/1899/legal-recruiting-specialist/job?mobile=false&width=1130&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300
- Facilitate on-campus interviewing and job fairs.
- Coordinate callback interviews.
- Plan and oversee all aspects of the summer associate program.
- Develop and leverage relationship with law school career services’ departments, identify/organize/execute outreach events to enhance the firm’s brand at target law schools and with target law students.
- Assist in the administrative processes related to hiring such as preparing offer letters and maintaining accurate candidate files in the applicant tracking system.
- The selected individual will provide support to the Recruiting Committee in the assigned offices as well as collaborate with other members of the firm’s Legal Recruiting Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 2-3 years of recruiting experience in the professional services industry.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication, time management and organizational skills; the ability to exercise sound judgment and professionalism.
- The ability to turn concepts and visions into actions; and demonstrated experience working both independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team.
- Must have proficiency with MS Word and Excel as well as familiarity with general database management.
- The ability to travel is required.
- Desired qualifications include previous law firm and event planning experience and knowledge or experience with recruiting in the professional services industry (law firm industry preferred).